- Serving the Greater Toronto Area
- 6 years real estate administration
- 8 years of professional real estate marketing
- 2 years unlicensed real estate assistant
- 2 years licensed buyer’s agent with the # 1 award winning real estate team
- 15 Years of Award winning results selling/buying homes in the Greater Toronto Area
- Hundreds of satisfied clients!
- Team members who specialize in all areas of the GTA
- Member of multiple local Real Estate Boards
- Involved in negotiating thousands of real estate transactions
- Experienced in on-site sales of over 50 units in one complex
- Proud sponsor of Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation and Children’s Miracle Network
- Over $60 Million raised from RE/MAX agents in North America wide for the Children's Miracle Network
- On-going sales training and negotiating courses
- Unprecedented marketing and online presence
- Receipients of the coveted RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award & the RE/MAX Platinum Club Awards
- Honest and loyal service, Guaranteed!
But Don't Take Our Word For It...What Are Others Saying About Us?
"As a first time buyer, I had NO IDEA that working with a Realtor to find my first home would cost me absolutely nothing! So I hired The Landry Team to find me a condo in Mississauga. The best part was...I didn't have to do a thing, they searched for places, made appointments and picked me up and took me to see the units. They were very patient, and we ended up finding an AMAZING place that they ended up getting me for less than I expected. They are awesome, that's all I can really say!"
"Kyle, I am writing to acknowledge the excellent representation I received from you. Thank you so much for all you did to assist me with both the purchase of my new home and the sale of my condo. I was amazed at the amount of interest you were able to generate in my condo (despite all of the many other properties in the neighborhood) through your marketing channels, which translated into showings to many potential buyers and, in no time, the sale of my condo. I am very grateful for all of your advice and guidance; for your extensive knowledge of the real estate market; and for the effective negotiating you did on my behalf. Your easygoing personality and no-pressure attitude are a great quality and made something that could be a very "stressful time" a truly enjoyable experience. I would recommend you to anyone looking for a real estate agent that will be an asset in the process of buying and selling a home. I am looking forward to working with you in the future when I purchase my next home. Thank you so much - it truly was a pleasure to work with you."
"The Landry team not only met my expectations, but fully exceeded them. They were courteous to all my concerns and reservations as a first time home buyer, while educating me on the market. We saw dozens of houses together, and they took the time to walk me through the pros and cons of each one. The house I decided upon was only on the market for a few hours, and we purchased it less than 24 hours later. If it wasn’t for the Landry team being on top of the market, I would not be in the house that I have called a home for the last 16 months. Their constant professionalism was always appreciated. I would recommend the Landry team to all my friends and family."
David Millar"My fiancée and I initially approached the home-buying experience with caution. So, we turned to Kyle for a better understanding of it all. Kyle put our minds at ease; he went above and beyond our expectations! Kyle always made sure he understood what we were looking for in a house and made the buying process exciting for us. Kyle helped us choose the perfect home to invest our hard-earned savings in. Thank you for everything!"
Phil & Vicky
"The Landry Team were very knowledgable, professional and willing to go well out of their way for us. Any questions or problems we had were promptly addressed and resolved. They found us our dream home and sold our house for a record breaking price in as little as 3 days! We would highly recommend the Landry Team for all your real estate needs."Ian & Dara Boudreau